Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

30 Days Of List, March 4

I am enjoying doing my crazy list making!  I had a great time at BEE Charitable today sewing on a bunny hop quilt. Then lunch out with  great friends, and a trip to the new quilt store in town. Followed by an evening knitting away on a boot cuff and watching DVR'd episodes of True Detective. What a crazy , wild show!

Today's prompt is: Favorite Tools to Create With. Boy, that depends on what I am creating!!!

So, let's see...

1. A sewing machine, any one of my sewing machines. 
2. Fabulous wooden knitting needles. (Straight & circular)
3. Sharpie markers, all sizes, types & colors!
4. Hand dyed wool yarn
5. 100% cotton, quilt shop quality fabric
6. Prescencia thread 

Oh so many other things, but these are the Tops!

No comments:

Post a Comment