Search This Blog

Friday, March 14, 2014

30 Days of List, March 14

Laying in bed thinking of what takes place tomorrow...my first born is getting married. He's a Texas boy, so hopefully they will be making their way back to Texas in a few years. They currently live in Boston. The grand kitty has already moved in with David, and my daughter, Janell, will be moving in after the honeymoon. I have to be at the wedding venue at 9am tomorrow, for a 5pm wedding. Give me strength!!!  

As you must know, I am doing the 30 Days of Losts thing!!!  Today's heading is...

Favorite Treats When Traveling. 

When we are on a road trip...we never eat somewhere that we could eat at at home. So, no McDonald's, Sonic, Jack in the Box, Wendy's, etc. we prefer mom & pop locations with customers!!! Or chain locations that are not available where we live. 

When I was a kid, I remember getting Mountain Dews, they weren't available where we lived (and we never had cokes at home anyway!) (kinda funny, we still do not have cokes at home!)  

So, back to my list!

1.  Starbucks, unsweet black, iced tea
2. M&Ms
3. Payday bar
4. An Icee
5. Turkey Jerky from Buc-ee's!

Well, maybe a little sleep, before tomorrow's wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment