Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

30 Days of Lists, Day 4

Today's list header is:
Favorite Time Wasters

First off, do Kam and Amy know me...have they been stalking me????  Oh, my, time wasters!  Favorite time wasters, where to start?

1. Television, although I am better than I used to be, I can sit in the livingroom with it off now!  :)
2. Pinterest, what did WE do before we had this?  Saves paper!!!
3. Facebook
4. All my 'with Friends' games on my iPhone.
5. Instagram.  Definitely my favorite!  I love Instagram!  I have met so many wonderful people, some true friends even.  It is so different from Facebook, so much friendlier.  A great peek into peoples lives.  Love exploring Instagram and finding those with like passions!

So thrilled that I am staying on track.  See y'all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment