Search This Blog

Monday, September 30, 2013

30 Days of Lists, Day 30

Wow!  The last day. What seemed like a monumental task, has not been quiet so hard as imagined. I completed most of these posts while laying in bed, under the covers (to keep the light out of the huz's eyes) on my iPhone, using the Blogger app. Crazy, huh?

I will have to think of some things to blog about in the next few days. 

Today, the last listing prompt is:

Today, I want to remember 

1. All the cute ways Tanner mispronounces words. 
2  How happy he was when I came home from retreat, and the big hug I got. 
3.  How beautiful Janell was in all those wedding dresses last week. 
4.  What a nurturing person that Jilla can be. 
5. That Gabriel is making progress towards going to a university. 

Tanner calls Gabriel Babe-riel   I love it! It is so wonderful to be loved by a grandchild. Best feeling in the world. 
Isn't he a cutie?

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment