Search This Blog

Saturday, September 21, 2013

30 Days of Lists, Day 21

Today was Saturday, second day of my quilt retreat. I made it to breakfast in time. I think it was only the second time ever!  My secret sister was really good to me. I will have to upload a photo. I mended one if Tanner's shirts, I sewed more scraps together. I made one of the Urban Chicken quilt blocks. Super cute! It is really cute. 

Today's listing topic is:

My Food Pyramid 

I love steak. 
I love potatoes. 
I love bread, especially crunchy crust, seeded, wheat bread. I like butter on it, but can survive without it too. 
I love tomatoes, beans, broccoli, carrots, peppers, cucumbers, mushrooms, celery, crunchy apples (not red delicious), melons, watermelons, berries, and more. 
I like dessert, but don't have it a lot. I love milk, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment