Search This Blog

Sunday, September 8, 2013

30 Days of Lists, Day 7

Today I Saw

1. The huz still sleeping peacefully
2. My daughter, Jilla, make breakfast for us all
3. My inlaws visiting their baby.
4. David facetiming me with THE news

So, in this case, Today was YESTERDAY, which was quiet eventful!  The huz had no problems sleeping after his knee surgery, he had a good night and a good day!  Jilla surprised us all by cooking cinnamon rolls, scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast.  Jay had breakfast with us.  The two of them cleaned up...even better!  :)

My inlaws came over to see how their baby was doing after his surgery.  Just after they got there, I got a TEXT from Liz Atwood, alerting me that THE proposal was about to take place in Central Park.  I passed my phone back and forth to Jilla for the next hour, as Liz updated us.  Finally, my phone rang, it was David calling my phone for the first time ever...actually facetiming me.  I put him on speaker, and the two of them were in the screen!  Janell told us that she'd agreed to be his wife!  My inlaws were surprised, the huz was overwhelmed, I was so happy for her!  Such exciting news!  What a great birthday Janell had in NYC with David and Liz & Jeremiah Atwood.  So happy the secret is finally out!  David had asked for our blessing on Thursday, August 29, those 9 days about killed me.  I thought I would burst!!!  Whew!

Here's a photo of the happy couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment