I am participating in the 30 days of lists during the month of September 2013. Today is the first day of September and the title of the first list is: New so far this year...
1. Tanner started Kindergarten on August 26th.
2. Gabe will have knee surgery on Friday.
3. I spent 3 days in the hospital in June...and I did not have a baby.
4. During that stay, I realized my oxygen level is back up to normal.
5. We put up an iron fence for Jack and Carter, so they have a peek at the outside world.
6. Egypt is very unstable.
7. Under the Dome is a pretty cool show.
8. I have now been to a foreign scrapbook store. (in Hockenheim Germany)
Tanner is my grandson. Gabe is my huz. Jack and Carter are our Labradors. They are brothers, litter mates. Jack is a Black Lab, and Carter is a Chocolate Lab.